• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

screen replacement

Is your touch screen unresponsive or is the lcd itself not working. The part you linked to is just the glass and touch sensor.

A quick Google search and I found replacement lcd screens for $20-$25, or you can get a lcd, glass, and digitizer assembly for around $100

Is your touch screen unresponsive or is the lcd itself not working. The part you linked to is just the glass and touch sensor.

A quick Google search and I found replacement lcd screens for $20-$25, or you can get a lcd, glass, and digitizer assembly for around $100

well when i touch the left side it wont do anything so it may be the touchscreen the not the display itself

I am having a similar issue, although the issue for me is on the right side of the screen. Can a possible calibration be done to fix this, because it works sometimes, but for the most part its nonresponsive.

I am having a similar issue, although the issue for me is on the right side of the screen. Can a possible calibration be done to fix this, because it works sometimes, but for the most part its nonresponsive.

I know what u mean like if u tap on on it over and over fast it works but i think it might be the wire of the touchscreen loose u can try a calibration but i just sent to lg and told them it was defective

the front facing camera on my dads Spirit had dirt inside so he opened it and loosened the digitizer cable :( so I'm either gonna find a replacement or see if I can solder the ribbon cable, but as of now none of the screen worksssss

Back
Top Bottom