• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Screen Timeout

yknujssab

Android Enthusiast
So I just bought a new ZMaz Pro, (unlocked my first one and put on T-mobile). One problem I am having is the screen timeout. No matter what I put, the screen goes off in about 6 seconds. A bit annoying. Anyone else having this problem?

perhaps there is an app that is closing the screen?
that could happen even though settings has it set longer.

perhaps there is an app that is closing the screen?
that could happen even though settings has it set longer.

I have the same apps that my other Pro had. So I'm pretty sure that it's something else, like a software issue. But thanks for the help.

Try looking in the security menu or something similar. I dont have my zmax pro yet but I remember reading somewhere that you need to check/uncheck something first and then your custom screen timeout will go into effect.

Go to settings>security>cog, screen lock...that will bring up several times you can enter to screen from sleep. Set the time you want exit out of there, go back to display open sleep timeout and the list of Tim choices should include the time you entered in security settings. Set your new time. Worked for me... Good luck all

Ya you no it is in out going call settings to so if you set the phone for light sencer is on that is way

Go to settings>security>cog, screen lock...that will bring up several times you can enter to screen from sleep. Set the time you want exit out of there, go back to display open sleep timeout and the list of Tim choices should include the time you entered in security settings. Set your new time. Worked for me... Good luck all

Back
Top Bottom