• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Screenshot

not in settings but if you have root explorer you can rename from xxx.png to xxx.jpg. or what ever you like , i know sometimes when i screenshoot or take a picture and try to send phone will say not compatible but then i rename the format from png to jpg and my mms send perfect. hope this helps

not in settings but if you have root explorer you can rename from xxx.png to xxx.jpg. or what ever you like , i know sometimes when i screenshoot or take a picture and try to send phone will say not compatible but then i rename the format from png to jpg and my mms send perfect. hope this helps

But it will still be a png... Changing the extension doesn't change the file from a PNG to a JPEG. There's a lot more to it than that...

It'll remain png, but now you can use a 3rd party app to export it as jpg (gimp, etc). ;)

so where in root explorer do i go if i was to try that?

I use Screenshot It app and it gives you the option of saving your pics as either jpg or png. It also gives you the option to set the shoot button to your status bar or to shake the phone and it will take the screenshot. Can also set the delay to as many seconds as you need before taking the shot.

Back
Top Bottom