• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

screenshots of ported a70 rom to lg p500

samrox144

Android Expert
ported a70 stock rom to lg p500 and it without error at boot ..exept camera which i didn't replace here is screenshots

if lg p500 can micromax a70's rom then why dont you try lg p500's gingerbread rom on a70

if lg p500 can micromax a70's rom then why dont you try lg p500's gingerbread rom on a70

did you notice the gsm is not there......why because my phone has new baseband.......while you have old one so cant do gb port

do to compile a kernel we need each kernel is device specific the src for rom+kernel is 2-3 gb
because no one can extract the contents of kernel and edit

if then we can compile... i mailed them asking when they will realease it they replied no update to a70 sorry..lol

if then we can compile... i mailed them asking when they will realease it they replied no update to a70 sorry..lol

I am a newbie to android as i use ios but i hav just bought a70 as my second phone my question might be silly but cant we use the froyo kernel and build a gb rom as i have seen a lot of phones who dont hav a official gb update running gb

yeah we can do that but one problem...micromaxx didn't release kernel src also so that we can make it support gb

yeah we can do that but one problem...micromaxx didn't release kernel src also so that we can make it support gb
we can atleeast request micromax for their froyo kernel source or u can make a custm kernel if possible cause froyo sucks and wt icecream sandwich releasing it will be great to have a source kernel

i had mailed them for kernel source nd they replied
"Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your Email, we would like to inform you that we cannot provide
you the kernel source.

For any further Assistance and Query you can contact us on the Customer
Support & number given below:

You can also log onto our website for information www.micromaxinfo.com

Thanks & Regards,
MMX SUPPORT
"

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your Email, we are sorry to inform you that currently there is
no update for A70 software and launch of A85.

For any further Assistance and Query you can contact us on the Customer
Support & number given below:

You can also log onto our website for information Micromax: Nothing Like Anything | Mobile Phones India

Thanks & Regards,

MMX SUPPORT

samrox144 plz just check it for me that after porting a70 to lgp500 what was your phone showing details about
internal memory
ram

ok thats all plz check and tell me !!!

never thought about that but it will display my phones but have deleted that but i will just create one and will tell you

edit=done

Back
Top Bottom