• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Scrolling & Zooming not fluid at all

doggynub

Lurker
well I bought the note to find out it is very laggy when Scrolling On internet apps & reading apps for example Scrolling in Aldiko app gives blank screen in scrolled to area then when I remove my hand this area is loaded. basically most of the apps are laggy in this specific area. So I am wondering If anyone having those issues like me or my device have something wrong ?? because this is really annoying and it made me root my device & freeze most apps with no luck to try to speed it up also losing my warranty

This topic has been done to death here and on xda. If you search for "lag" you will find approximately a million posts discussing this and there are many useful suggestions as to what you can do to improve the user experience.

FWIW my Note is completely stock and unrooted and, by and large, it doesn't lag noticeably. Before I updated to 4.4.2 it definitely lagged more but was never really bad. It's clear that the hardware is capable and anything in software can be fixed (and in my case already has been).

[Edit]Actually it turns out that you can't search for "lag" - it's too short. Still there are plenty of tips like disabling animations and turning off S Voice. You could use those as search terms and you should find plenty of suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom