• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help SD Card error

I have Samsung galaxy y GT-6312. Whenever I insert the SD Card in my phone. A message shows "Preparing SD Card Checking for errors. I tried all techniques like formatting Checking errors on the PC. BUT ALL WENT IN VEIN. I HAVE 32GB MICRO SD CARD. SO PLEASE HELP ME

I have Samsung galaxy y GT-6312. Whenever I insert the SD Card in my phone. A message shows "Preparing SD Card Checking for errors. I tried all techniques like formatting Checking errors on the PC. BUT ALL WENT IN VEIN. I HAVE 32GB MICRO SD CARD. SO PLEASE HELP ME

Hi nansum1y7k and welcome to AF!
What do you have your SD card formatted too?
Have you checked and tested the SD card with a PC program like " MiniTool Partition Wizard"? To make sure that there are no bad blocks or sectors on the SD card?
Did the SD card work fine in your Galaxy Y previously before this problem occurred?
Have you tried a different SD card in your Galaxy Y to see if it also has the same error?

I checked my SD CARD With Surface System Fuction using Mini tool partition wizard. It detected 27 bad blocks or sectors on my SD Card. NOW HOW TO FIX IT?

Back
Top Bottom