• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SD card Mount issue with phone (not SDcard)

Hopefully someone can help me nobody seems to have an answer to this question or even seems to talk about it my phone was working fine it's still alright I use the Poweramp program and have for years I refuse to use any other program because of how great it is when it comes to my subwoofers speakers or any other person's Car Bluetooth speaker stereo system or otherwise. Problem is not the SD card but the slot that you put the card in those couplings of copper or whatever that the SD card sits on for it to write data with the phone so it registers what's on the SD card one or two of them are messed up so it even if the card is in it doesn't register my music no formatting the SD card isn't going to do anything already tried no going into my music folders under that particular amp and selecting it also isn't something that will work already tried that also and none of the other things that I have read are relevant whether it be using special programs through your PC Etc I'm pretty tech-savvy so I guess what I'm wondering if there is a way to go in and fix that part of the slot so that the SD card will start reading the data from it again this phone is pretty new and I'd be pretty upset if I had to replace it simply for something that tiny

yeah like @Dannydet said, there is not much we can recommend that will make your head unit recognize the card...especially if the port is damaged. it needs to be fixed. unfortunately, there is not much we can help you with.

Back
Top Bottom