• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories SD Card Question

This is awesome.. I didn't realize it came with the card.. I had to buy an 8gb card for my old tilt2.. so I guess I have two of them now!!!

Does it matter which class card it is? Like class 4,6,10? Does the speed of the card really matter with performance with this phone? I'm looking at getting a 32gb card, just want to make sure before pulling the trigger. Thanks

Does it matter which class card it is? Like class 4,6,10? Does the speed of the card really matter with performance with this phone? I'm looking at getting a 32gb card, just want to make sure before pulling the trigger. Thanks

I am looking at the same thing on ebay and dont know the difference between the classes...4,6,10? Which is better, higher or lower the #? Either way I plan to upgrade to a 32gb.

Higher class number means more speed. But with all things eBay, buyer beware. It's pretty easy to counterfeit a class 6 micro SD card by slapping a fake label on a cheap class 1 device. Most folks have no way to know they've been ripped off.

^ this, plus alot of the "32gb" cards are actually just 2gb. I was reading alot of reviews on ebay and people complaining that the 32gb card they got originally showed like 31gb avail but once they filled up 2gb of space they received an errot that the card capacity was full, so they reformatted the card and then it showed avail space as only 2gb

Amazon sells a 32gb card for like $80 and about $70 on meritline

Back
Top Bottom