• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help SD Card stopped working, none others will work

AMauler

My 32 GB SD card stopped working in my LG Volt which I got last June. I removed it, and my laptop reads it just fine. So I transferred all the info off of this Sandisk card to a brand new Samsung 32 GB card using my laptop. The LG Volt still doesn't read the card. Many of my apps were tied to this card, and these app images no longer appear in the android menus. Please help.

Does it recognize that the card is there but can't read it? If so, reformat the card, or delete the partitions and let the phone format it, then copy your data back over.

If it's not seeing it at all, not a lot can be done unless you've uninstalled something needed.

Does it recognize that the card is there but can't read it? If so, reformat the card, or delete the partitions and let the phone format it, then copy your data back over. If it's not seeing it at all, not a lot can be done unless you've uninstalled something needed.
It's not seeing the card at all. On "uninstalled something needed", maybe, I don't know.

Last edited:
Hey if you use virgin mobile all you have to do is call them up and they will send you a refurbished phone.

Back
Top Bottom