• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Seeking Gamepad

Would like to invest on a gamepad for my phone so I can play market games a bit more convinient. Something not to expensive as well.

I had my phone rooted but I returned to stock and lock. Would consider rooting again if this is the case regarding gaming and pads.

Thanks guys.

Would like to invest on a gamepad for my phone so I can play market games a bit more convinient. Something not to expensive as well.

I had my phone rooted but I returned to stock and lock. Would consider rooting again if this is the case regarding gaming and pads.

Thanks guys.
Nyko, Moga, Interworks Unlimites, and handful of others make controllers that are Android compatible (note that you must also have games that are compatible with external controllers as well, many are not). Moga is the clear leader in this area but it will run you around $45-$50, the others are very hit and miss. You could consider the Red Samurai controller by GameStop for $25, I don't know how it work work with a phone, but a friend has one for his Asus Transformer tablet and it works pretty decent on the games that support it.

i have the MOGA controller also. it fits my gaming needs. The app associated with it has limited games....but there's a second app that lets it work with pretty much ANY game or emulator that's pretty awesome. MOGA Universal Driver is the name of the app and there's a web link in the app description that tells you everything you need to know as far as setting it up. works for rooted and non-rooted phones.

Have any of you heard of JXD handhelds?
If your looking to emulate all sorts of console plus run android as well as play Android APK Games.. Google JXD Handhelds. They have amazing hardware specs. Plus they are basically handhelds or tablets for gaming.

Back
Top Bottom