• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Seeking some advice: Problem with Attain..

OrKo

Android Expert
My girlfriend has had this phone since it came out last year. I have since then only flashed the original pre-rooted.tar also the original deodexedstock.tar. removed some bloat and that's about it, I have not updated it to the latest update yet. Just recently she told me her phone has been freezing up and rebooting by itself and her home widget keeps resetting. Any advice on how I could remedy this? Normally I'd just go into CWM and wipe the cache and dalvik and give it a fresh reboot, but this device doesn't have any kind of recovery. So I'm asking what other options do I have to fix these issues other than doing a hard reset/data wipe? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, OrKo

My girlfriend has had this phone since it came out last year. I have since then only flashed the original pre-rooted.tar also the original deodexedstock.tar. removed some bloat and that's about it, I have not updated it to the latest update yet. Just recently she told me her phone has been freezing up and rebooting by itself and her home widget keeps resetting. Any advice on how I could remedy this? Normally I'd just go into CWM and wipe the cache and dalvik and give it a fresh reboot, but this device doesn't have any kind of recovery. So I'm asking what other options do I have to fix these issues other than doing a hard reset/data wipe? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, OrKo

Well there goes one thing to try. Run the update and see if the problems are fixed. If they are you can just flashed the rooted-update.tar and the deodexed rom to remove bloatware and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom