• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Seidio Case Question

sleemie

Jun 17, 2009
I tried doing a search of the forum for Seidio to avoid a duplicate post, but didn't really find any good information. I had a Seidio case for my original droid and loved it, but I really like the feel of my nekkid rezound and really don't want to mess with it too much, but I don't feel completely comfortable unprotected. Although I liked the Seidio for the droid, I would not like that same hard feel for the rezound, I would prefer something that is more form fitting and softer and not as rigid and hard feeling like the one for the droid.

So, the question is have they changed it for the droid and made it more form fitting and softer or is it still as hard as the old one?

I was looking at the Black Seidio Active myself, but decided to go with the Otterbox Commuter instead. I liked the look of it more than anything and I needed a change. I used Seidio 'Surface" cases on both my Dinc and Dinc 2 and they were great cases.

Especially with the clip. I dropped and my Dinc 2 all the way down the steps with the case and clip on and it was like nothing happened to the phone at all it was so protected. I will miss the clip, since my version of the Otterbox doesnt offer a clip.

I'm getting used to the OBox, buy I may still pick a Seidio in case I need a clip.

Upvote 0
I'm loving my case! I didn't think I would like the rubbery feel, but whatever they do with their surfaces to make them feel so soft and smooth sure makes it feel nice and not so rubbery. After getting used to this I probably wouldn't like the feel of it nekkid like I used to think I HAD to have.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones