• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Seidio Docking Cradle

Bxrider11

So I got my Seidio dcoking cradle today. I was pleasantly surprised to find that I could put my phone with the Verizon case on the dock. It is not a smooth fit, but it does work. I am using the Verizon case that comes with the holster and has the ridges on it. There is also a plate that slides out of the dock to give you extra space and it is shaped for the extended battery. If you slide that plate out and hold it to the back of your phone it gives you and idea of how bulky the phone is with the extended battery. I must say it does not feel that bad. Maybe that will be my next purchase for the phone. Enclosed is the ebay link for the cradle. $25 and that included shipping.

Seidio USB Docking Cradle for Motorola DROID A855 - eBay (item 350311564312 end time Feb-05-10 07:09:04 PST)

I do not have the extended battery but holding the removable plate and place it does seem easier to type. Amazon.com has the extended battery $54 dollars and that includes extra battery back . I think i'm going to give this item a try.

Back
Top Bottom