• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Sending Voice SMS Messages??

Podar

OK. So I have downloaded HandcentSMS. Great sms prog. I use my swipe keyboard to send mostly. Today I recieved a SMS from my wife and i had an option to use voice to send my reply. I don't get that option when I start HandcentSMS nor do I when I use the stock messaging app. Anyone know what app my phone might be using that has the voice option? I'm rambling cuz I'm confused.:confused:

My Moment Specs:
2.1.DD03
Joekrim recovery 2.1
Caulkulins ROM
JIT compiler
Launcher????? don't know.....
Joey's root enabler

OK. So I have downloaded HandcentSMS. Great sms prog. I use my swipe keyboard to send mostly. Today I recieved a SMS from my wife and i had an option to use voice to send my reply. I don't get that option when I start HandcentSMS nor do I when I use the stock messaging app. Anyone know what app my phone might be using that has the voice option? I'm rambling cuz I'm confused.:confused:

My Moment Specs:
2.1.DD03
Joekrim recovery 2.1
Caulkulins ROM
JIT compiler
Launcher????? don't know.....
Joey's root enabler

Either I've asked a totally ingnorant question that's not worth answering or no one has run across this.

It's probably the stock messaging app.
I'm on 2.1 DD03

open messaging
touch message to reply
touch box for on screen keyboard
touch microphone to the left of the space bar
enjoy typing without a keyboard :)

It is fairly accurate. It works with the sunroof open driving down the highway. also in a crowded noisy office. My accent is what throughs it off the most and even that is rare. Just speak evenly and not too fast.

Back
Top Bottom