• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Sense 2.0 ROM suggestions?

Is anyone using a sense 2.0 rom as a daily driver? I want to try one out but i need it stable enough for daily use since I travel of of town 4 days a week for work?

What rom are you using?
What issues do you have with that rom?
what kind of battery life are you getting?

Thanks
Ken

warm z was great, rls1 is nice, because the nightlies are still buggy. i ran warm z for a bit and enjoyed it, but i'm running nils business sense now and i like it because it seems to be a little bit faster.

warm z was great, rls1 is nice, because the nightlies are still buggy. i ran warm z for a bit and enjoyed it, but i'm running nils business sense now and i like it because it seems to be a little bit faster.

I loaded nils ups last night. When I rebooted it loads my home screen pretty fast, but its real laggy even locks up for a few seconds. After about 2-3 minutes it clears up

Do you have that issue?

tx
ken

I highly recommend the Warm Z nightlies. It is very stable and very fast, full access to the HTC Hub, and I have no issues WHEN USING THE STOCK KERNEL. Other kernels gave me random reboots. Battery life is better than a stock Incredible straight out of a Verizon store, but not as good as an AOSP ROM like Cyanogen. Mostly because Sense uses more data to be honest. But I love Sense and the additional functionality.

I highly recommend the Warm Z nightlies. It is very stable and very fast, full access to the HTC Hub, and I have no issues WHEN USING THE STOCK KERNEL. Other kernels gave me random reboots. Battery life is better than a stock Incredible straight out of a Verizon store, but not as good as an AOSP ROM like Cyanogen. Mostly because Sense uses more data to be honest. But I love Sense and the additional functionality.

I will have to try it, I just flashed Niles Z, seems pretty stable. I tired AOSP and its not for me, I do love sense 2.0

thanks
ken

Back
Top Bottom