• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help sensors not working

peerx12

hi guys now I have a problem in sensors.....if u call some one after 1 minute the display is off wen the phone is near to ur ear...after take the phone from ear display will come.....its normal one....but in my mobile the display is off only after take the phone from ear...and also unable to cut the call....even power button also pressed unable to cut the call .....plz help me frndz.....

thnx mastermind.....i went to engg mode adjust the proxmity sensor. now its working....and one more thing how to add shortcuts in the status bar like galaxy y...help me....:p

but....galaxy fit are using andro 2.2...but shortcuts for bluetooth,gps..etc,in the status bar...y we dont have in mx 70.....

but....galaxy fit are using andro 2.2...but shortcuts for bluetooth,gps..etc,in the status bar...y we dont have in mx 70.....
as akshay said A70 framework is shit ....

the developers of A70 didn't add those notification toggles .and to add them we need source which we don't have and we cant even port a ROM because touchscreen wont work

Back
Top Bottom