• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Serious Help, I can't get back to Stock version

This is my first time posting in the forums.

Okay, So I bought The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Wi-Fi (sm-t110) [droid 4.2.2] and I wanted to root it. I installed the TWRP v2.6.3.0 recovery project to it.

I happened to make the idiotic mistake of wiping the entire device without making a backup (it was really late at night) and now I can only access the TWRP module. I tried to flash the "StockRom-V1.1-T110.zip" to it but this message keeps popping up:

Installing...
Checking for MD5 file...
Skipping MD5 check: no MD5 file found
Verifying signature...
E:Zip signature verification failed:1
Error flashing zip...
Updating partition...

I was just wondering if it is possible to recover and bring back the Stock version of the (sm-t110) or did I brick the tablet and am I S.O.L?

I really do appreciate anyone that takes the time to read this.

Might be a bad download. Did you redownload the rom and reflash? Also did you do a complete wipe?

Yes I did a complete wipe [EDIT: Format Data Wipe] and TWRP even told me there will be no tomorrow if I do. I also downloaded the Stock Rom from "http://stockroms.webs.com/downloads" and downloaded the second zip under "Galaxy Tab 3 7" ROM Downloads (SM-T110)"

When I originally flashed CWM to my device from Odin 3.07 I forgot to press volume up, home, power button and it sent me to the normal stock rom (but it was slower) after I figured it was not working I immediately flashed TWRP and got the root to work for a bit, and than it said I needed to upgrade something and for some reason that lead me to think I needed to completely wipe the entire device (again it was very late at night).

Any suggestions or guides that can help me restock my device or should I just seek a professional (like Geek Squad)?

Back
Top Bottom