• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Serious Issue!

HXC

So basically im on OMJ ROM and i flashed a kernel then my sd card wont read and my camera wont work. My computer wont recognize it... i cant flash a new rom becuase it wont pick up my sd card. and the only way i can do a recovery is using Evo recovery. and I cant do that because it wont pick my computer up. PLEASE HELP ME

SD cards die. Mine did. Put it in a card reader and see if your computer can see it. If not, the card may be bad.

May have nothing to do with your flashing the kernel. This is why everyone tells you to back up your SD Card on your PC. They are pretty unstable buggers.

You've run numerous tests with the phone itself with this and other cards, which have all failed. I would now suggest testing the same cards independent of the phone. Plug them in to a reader on your PC (or a USB reader), and test reading and writing on each of the cards. If your PC can access them but your phone cannot, that would suggest a hardware failure in the phone. But without card function, you may have a problem unrooting the phone in order to exchange it.

Back
Top Bottom