• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Service Plan Confusion

K

K_M

I have the $50 plan on my LG Spirit, and I have two questions.

1.) What is "TextTalk" and "TravelTalk"? Do they charge me? I have TextTalk on my plan, but not this TravelTalk?

2.) The "Data Roaming" under the Mobile Networks menu, does Data Roaming charge me when there's no data coverage?

I'm totally confused on what I have and don't have on my plan. I want to use everything to the maximum, without any unknown charges. Hope someone could help me out! :confused:

1.) What is "TextTalk" and "TravelTalk"? Do they charge me? I have TextTalk on my plan, but not this TravelTalk?

2.) The "Data Roaming" under the Mobile Networks menu, does Data Roaming charge me when there's no data coverage?

I'm totally confused on what I have and don't have on my plan. I want to use everything to the maximum, without any unknown charges. Hope someone could help me out! :confused:

traveltalk is used when you are out of a metro area, now it would be T-mobiles area. text and talk is just that, you have unlimited talk time and texting.

TextTalk is the unlimited texting included in the plan
TravelTalk is roaming outside Home Areas & EHA. And it has Free texting but calling is 19c a minute

Any data roaming that you do would be in a EHA because TravelTalk doesn't have it so if you use data in a EHA it's unlimited but limited to 1x, you just can't stay in the EHA too long per the TOS

*EHA - Extended Home Area , unlimited talk text & 1x while roaming on Sprint. Just can't roam for maybe more than 2 months

TextTalk is the unlimited texting included in the plan
TravelTalk is roaming outside Home Areas & EHA. And it has Free texting but calling is 19c a minute

Any data roaming that you do would be in a EHA because TravelTalk doesn't have it so if you use data in a EHA it's unlimited but limited to 1x, you just can't stay in the EHA too long per the TOS

*EHA - Extended Home Area , unlimited talk text & 1x while roaming on Sprint. Just can't roam for maybe more than 2 months

copy cat lol joking.:p

Back
Top Bottom