• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Set different wallpaper for each Home screen?

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
Something to be aware of with "free" GO apps, they are monetized by data mining, phoning home to servers in China, and ads.

And it has been discussed previously here:
https://androidforums.com/threads/s...r-history-and-bookmarks.1288147/#post-7806580
"In the case of your "GO Launcher - 3D parallax..." definitely yes, and the server is in China. Where your private data is aggregated and sold onto third-parties, to send you targeted ads based on your private data. That's basically how Guangzhou Juibang Technologies, Co. Ltd. monetize their "free" GO apps. Same with Cheetah Mobile, etc"

If there's any clean alternatives, I don't know, as it's not something I've wanted to do.

Upvote 0
Something to be aware of with "free" GO apps, they are monetized by data mining, phoning home to servers in China, and ads.

And it has been discussed previously here:
https://androidforums.com/threads/s...r-history-and-bookmarks.1288147/#post-7806580
"In the case of your "GO Launcher - 3D parallax..." definitely yes, and the server is in China. Where your private data is aggregated and sold onto third-parties, to send you targeted ads based on your private data. That's basically how Guangzhou Juibang Technologies, Co. Ltd. monetize their "free" GO apps. Same with Cheetah Mobile, etc"

If there's any clean alternatives, I don't know, as it's not something I've wanted to do.
Thanks for the warning!

By the way.....LOVE your avatar - one of my all-time favourite albums :D

Reactions: mikedt and ocnbrze
Upvote 0
Thanks for the warning!

By the way.....LOVE your avatar - one of my all-time favourite albums :D

Yup, it's one of my all-time favourite albums as well.

And I have the t-shirt . Bought from TaoBao. :D

2021, West Lake, Hangzhou City, China.
kctshirt.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones