• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Setting ringtones

Is there an app that will let me set a ringtone for all my contacts and the second one for all my non contacts and then set individual ringtones for a few contacts. The set individual ones I can do native to make g5s plus

Maybe I wasn't totally clear I have Zedge and have picked a couple of ringtones I would like to set one for anything that is not in my contacts list is there any way to do that

Nope.
The best you can do is assign Ringtones to your contacts and in your Ringtones and sounds in your phone settings, choose a default ringtone for your non contacts

This would be possible, and easy, with an app that allows you to create Groups (Family, Friends, Work, etc).

Create a general Group and add all your contacts to it (ideally it would have a Select All option to quickly add them all) and then give that group a ringtone different from your default ringtone. If you want a unique ringtone for one person don't add them to the group and assign one to them.

Some phones can do this with the default Phone app, but not all.

Back
Top Bottom