• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

settings profile

Unfortunately, I don't know what's up with the app but it seems ever since this latest series of updates the last few days, my profiles aren't switching right either. Sometimes a profile doesn't exit (like your case) and sometimes it doesn't start until I actually wake the phone up.

I've enabled the logging and am going to watch it for the next few days and then send to the dev if necessary.

I guess the next question would be to ask whether this was a one-time thing or continuing to happen?

Also, when you wake an the ringer is erroneously on silent, what profiles are shown as active? To determine that, open the app and see what profiles have a green line next to them.

I posted this on the developer's website and DroidForums but will post here also because several of you seem to know this app well.

I am getting very strange behavior with a rule I am trying to run. I work for a fire department and my schedule rotates through the days of the week. I work 24 hours on the days I work. I want my telephone to vibrate for ring between the hours of 7:AM and 9:PM. I have my Calendar set up with my work schedule so that on the days I work it shows

Back
Top Bottom