• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SGS III Flipboard now availabel for everyone.

great app. i downloaded it a few days ago. is it safe to download apk's" i know XDA has a good reputation, but i assume buyer beware on other sites?

i'm new to android and still feeling my way around.

great app. i downloaded it a few days ago. is it safe to download apk's" i know XDA has a good reputation, but i assume buyer beware on other sites?

i'm new to android and still feeling my way around.

Hi there bk :)

Yes, indeed XDA is a trusted source. I would say when comes to many apps and fixes, they are more prompt than Google itself.

The google Currents and News republic are decent too. I personally had very strong feeling toward News Republic but after being unable to add my news source, I got rid of it and stick to Flipboard and Currents. Flipoboard for the kicks checking the mainstream stuff, Currents for actual news, as they have a very large collection of source you can choose from.

Have fun and I hope you enjoy your android :)

best regards

Sebastian

Thanks for making this available, Sebastian. If there are future updates for Flipboard, will we get an automatic notification from Google Play?

Back
Top Bottom