• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SGS4 third party docks

zoxxo

Android Enthusiast
Jul 25, 2010
Issaquah, WA
I just switched from a Moto Droid RAZR Maxx to the SGS4, and even though I've only had the phone for 24 hours, I am very happy with my purchase!

I did a quick search of the forum and I couldn't find any information on docks, so if this has been addressed, please accept my apology.

Can anyone suggest any third party car or desk docks for the SGS4? One thing I enjoyed about the Moto DRM was that Motorola had a great docking system. I could drop the phone in either of the docks and the phone would be recognized and launch the appropriate application. If I wasn't having all of the issues that I had with the Moto phone, I might have stayed with Moto. However, from what I have experienced with the SGS4, I will probably stay with Samsung because the quality of the phone is so much higher than Motorola!

So, any information on car or desk docks would be very much appreciated!

Thanks!

ordered this hyperion dock. looks like it works with or without a tpu case. and comes with an extra battery.

413cQ8crhWL._SY300_.jpg

41sLhyoqqaL._SY300_.jpg

51YaA18MOYL._SY300_.jpg

Amazon.com: Hyperion Dual Desktop Charger Cradle / Dual Dock Charger For Samsung Galaxy S4 With Battery Charging Slot Includes Hyperion Samsung Galaxy S4 2600mAh Spare Battery (Compatible with All Samsung Galaxy S4 / SIV / S 4 / S IV Models) 18 Month

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones