• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Should I care for ics??

Peaches037

I bought a lot off apps that may not work with ics.. I'm scared to get the update when it comes.. What do you think??

I bought a lot off apps that may not work with ics.. I'm scared to get the update when it comes.. What do you think??

ICS has been out a good while now, so I would not worry about it. There are reports of some apps not working on "ICS for the Note", but almost all of them come from rooted/modified ROM's, really early leaks of ICS for the Note and whatnot. I am still 100% Non-Rooted on my phone and am running the latest ICS Leaked ROM without any issues with any of the apps I use.

I hope this helps!

I wondering if I even want it because from I'm hearing the games I have isn't supported by ics.. I spent alot on these games and don't want to lose them.. Or my apps

I wondering if I even want it because from I'm hearing the games I have isn't supported by ics.. I spent alot on these games and don't want to lose them.. Or my apps

Which games?

I can see how that would be a concern, but I have TONS of games I have bought (just don't have them installed most of the time) and I have not run into any that don't work... but again, I don't have ALL of them. :P

I am frankly very frustrated that as long as the Note has been on AT&T it still isn't on ICS. Especially with other markets already getting it on OTA. It must really suck for other folks on AT&T. I have only had mine a month or so.

Back