• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sidekick 4g SD card files?

Pira

Hey I just got a new sd card for my sidekick but forgot to get the original files, can someone help me? Does anyone have a copy of the files? Please help!

Try putting your old SD card in, hooking your phone up to the computer and saving the files you need in a temporary folder. Then put the new SD in, and copy the files to it.

See if that works :)

yeah but the problem is i've already been using the old sd for another phone for quite some time now, and forgot all about the preloaded content. i cant pick out the original files from the new files anymore.... :(

by the way, do you know if its possible to set up email notifications so i kno when someone replies so i dont have to manually check so often?

I'm not sure if you can get a copy of the files... but to subscribe to this thread and get email notifications, clivk your username at the top, find options and look for the thread subscription option :) I hope I helped!

Back
Top Bottom