• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help SIM from other network different to MetroPCS

alexloz

Lurker
hello, i trying to use my MetroPCS avid N9120 with other operator, but the phone does not allow me to change the network operator, and don't ask me for unlock network code, how i do to use other SIM card? thanks

hello, i trying to use my MetroPCS avid N9120 with other operator, but the phone does not allow me to change the network operator, and don't ask me for unlock network code, how i do to use other SIM card? thanks
You cant the SIM slot is only for 4G

Do you mean manually reprogramming the phone? You can't just put in a new SIM card and expect it to work, it has to be programmed.

You can enter that screen by typing in ##626*, then enter the code 587846.

Under NAM1, enter the new phone number under MDN. As for MIN, I'm uncertain what you would enter here, let alone SID. I would try searching for these items on the Web, under your operator. (Make note to save the previous information under these variables prior to changing them, in the event you're unsuccessful.)

I don't know what operator you're referring to, so I cannot advise you on what course to take, other than to call them and ask them what steps to take in order to switch your phone over to their service.

Back
Top Bottom