• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Simple Question. Should I buy one?

weltall

Well-Known Member
I am looking to buy a cheap android phone. a friend suggested a Huawei Ascend and a A3000 (star?) . I looked around and from all the cheap phones I found ZTE Blade seems to have nice specs compared to others. 600MHz CPU, 512 RAM, Capacitive screen at 480x800 etc etc.

Should I go for this one or should I look more. My budget is around 200$. I do not want to go for more since I mainly just want a phone that rings loud and has a good mic >.> (and and looks nice XD)
 
XD fast answer and pretty much exactly what I asked for. Any seller to suggest or I should just go on ebay and find one?
 
Thansk for all the help shadowninty. Seriously if it did not have a-gps and had a gps like Srif Star III I would have already ordered one. Still I already love it =3 hmmm aw well I will ponder on it a bit.
 
More like I hate the idea of paying my provider (gprs or whatever) while using it. A friend has a chinese android phone and he has a free gps. Still his phone is so slow and looks liek the build is cheap >> Now that i saw they sel the blade here in greee I am 90% sure an ex-coworker (ex since i got fired) had it.
 
It happens everyday now here ^^;; When I was going out with friends we used to have a friend with no job. Now its only one with a job. Oh well I am not in that bad financial fate so no complaining here. My biggest problem now is what android phone to get ;)
 
Its much the same here. Its even hard for kids to get a job. We just have to learn from our mistakes and fix the flaws.

Well, I think your biggest problem should be solved! :D
 
Well darn is all I can say. Here in Greece we only have the ZTE Blade and not OSF and that means camera 3.2 and not 5MP and 256 ram and not 512. Back to look it online I guess. O.O And the screen is LCD not OLED. Hmmmm research research.
 
OLED Blades are no longer sold, OSF is rebranded Blade, full 512MB RAM is unlockable, 5MP camera is only in Finland and Sweden
 
I do not really care for the camera personally but in ebay.co.uk you can see a handful of users selling OLED (or amoled i do not know if its the same) ones. Well at least thats what they claim >.>

-Edit-
Never mind they are used so I guess thats why they have OLED screens.
 
O.O? When you say risk? Actually I could not hold myself back and i found a OLED sold by a 100% seller on ebay and the only problem with it as he said is a small scratch that he had a picture with next to the power button (i will put on a cover so I do not mind it). Are OLED screens bad? It was a really good price >>

Did I get too excited with it. I wanted OLED from some comparative videos on youtube. Well in some the difference was huge (personally I think the lcd was bad) but still OLED looked slightly better. Well now its done. At worst I will give it as a gift.

Also one o the pictures that shown the phone system was this
orangesan-1310067713-489.jpg
 
Well now its done I guess. I might just really give it as a gift if it will be bad and get a new one. But I looked here and there and everywhere and ZTE Blade is really a small monster. The gps does not worth to not go for this :)
 
Nope. I already had paid for the used one through ebay. I will use it and if I will feel its not good enough I will gift it to a close friend of mine and get a new one :) Sadly whats done its done.
 
115 gbp. A new OLED i foudn was up to 200gbp thats why I got it. Well a new one though here would go at 140 but i thought oled was worth it. Well I wont cry over spilled milk. I just hope it will be ok.
 
Back
Top Bottom