• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Single thread for best battery saving apps

shezzy

Android Enthusiast
Ok so I have a s2 coming in the mail and was planning on keeping it stock but rooted and wanted to know the best apps/methods (that wont conflict or overlap). I realize reducing brightness, shutting off live wallpapers/widgets/syncs and the like will help but for apps:

I see things like Tegrak overclock for undervolting and cpu sleeper, now will these work together and does one app do it all? Is juice defender ultimate something that works for s2? doesn't the android o/s have the same power off features that juice defender would provide?

also, I have the TU with megatron and love the quick access i have to turning off orientation yada yada..any free apps that gives u access to this that doesnt eat memory/battery?

I hope I didn't spend 250 bux on a phone that will be dead all the time :/

Tegrak doesn't recognize our phone, I'm guessing because of the "BST" at the end of the model number. I've Emailed the developer about it. Also I have posted the Mobile Odin dump file on Chainfire's XDA thread (my post there is on page 236) in the hope of getting support for our stock ROM. Once again that pesky "BST" would seem to be the problem.

Tegrak doesn't recognize our phone, I'm guessing because of the "BST" at the end of the model number. I've Emailed the developer about it. Also I have posted the Mobile Odin dump file on Chainfire's XDA thread (my post there is on page 236) in the hope of getting support for our stock ROM. Once again that pesky "BST" would seem to be the problem.

Tegrak overclock and mobile Odin work for me. I put a different ROM on the phone. I am sure it is because the model number issue. I thought about editing the modle number the way I have done on the prevail when I wanted an app, but then it was too easy to jump to Jelly Bean.

Codegerm

Tegrak overclock and mobile Odin work for me. I put a different ROM on the phone. I am sure it is because the model number issue. I thought about editing the modle number the way I have done on the prevail when I wanted an app, but then it was too easy to jump to Jelly Bean.

Codegerm

Strange but Triangle Away does recognize the phone as SPH-D710.....

Strange but Triangle Away does recognize the phone as SPH-D710.....

Last I used it, it did recognized my phone as SPH-D710 and that was on ics, now it's been updated for jb. What rom are you on? Also for battery life I don't use apps as they use memory, I personally prefer scripts for improved battery life.
a2esubu2.jpg

Last I used it, it did recognized my phone as SPH-D710 and that was on ics, now it's been updated for jb. What rom are you on? Also for battery life I don't use apps as they use memory, I personally prefer scripts for improved battery life.
a2esubu2.jpg

I'm still on the stock ROM. Not using any battery saving app, although if I did use one it would be Green Power Premium. Battery does well plus I have a spare.

Back
Top Bottom