• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root SM-T110 need help rooting

I am a boob at every thing and I need to know what the term "flashing" is plz help. -_-#

I ment noob sorry this thing is so hard to type or text on

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a boob at every thing and I need to know what the term "flashing" is plz help. -_-#
Hello and welcome!
"flashing" means to "install" a rom, or a kernel or what have you, via a custom recovery. Usually things that are flashed are in .zip form.
And don't worry, we were all new at one time, "noobs" or "boobs" :D :rofl: :D

Ok thanks but since you seem to know a lot more than me can you help me root my Samsung Galaxy tab 3 and if you can, I have a 2gb micro SD card

Also I didn't really understand the flash thing but I did download the thingy from the sit from the top which was SuperSu Download

I ment site, sorry I am used to typing on an iPod not a tablet

Ok thanks but since you seem to know a lot more than me can you help me root my Samsung Galaxy tab 3 and if you can, I have a 2gb micro SD card
I can try:)
First of all we need some more information.
Since you posted in the International variant for the S3, can I assume that is what you have?

Basically, so we can get you going, what is your model number, carrier, current android version?

I have a Samsung Galaxy tab 3 lite, it's model number is ST -T1110 or something I don't know what a carrier is

My model number is SM -t110 I sorrta messed up:-\

I have a Samsung Galaxy tab 3 lite, it's model number is ST -T1110 or something I don't know what a carrier is
ok, stand by. Your carrier is the one who provides service to a device. In your case, if you don't have a data plan, it's irrelevant.

What android version are you on? Perhaps found in the "about device" tab. (menu/settings/about device)

Also, I may move our posts to a different forum as to not clutter up this thread which is in a completely different forum. ;)

Edit: moved our posts to the Tab 3 forum as we do not have a Tab 3 Lite forum.
May get moved again, but I/we will let you know :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom