• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sms led light question

badgurl

My led is blue for msgs missed events calls etc. Red for battery....CURIOUS has anyone noticed whn sending a text a dim red light everytime your typing -sending a msg. IS yhis normal Or my battery suckn juice (for no reason).....this is everytime! Plz say all S3s do it?! :confused: plz n thnx for anyone to say its just dim but normal....havn small issuez with battery as it is!! CHEERS

My led is blue for msgs missed events calls etc. Red for battery....CURIOUS has anyone noticed whn sending a text a dim red light everytime your typing -sending a msg. IS yhis normal Or my battery suckn juice (for no reason).....this is everytime! Plz say all S3s do it?! :confused: plz n thnx for anyone to say its just dim but normal....havn small issuez with battery as it is!! CHEERS

No, never had that issue. Since i've rooted my SGSIII, i have an option to change the colors of the text, and emails. I believe that "light flow" can do that without having to root your phone. That should resolve your issue. Good luck.:)

It has to do with the option to dial the contact on screen when you put the phone to your head. Can't remember the name. Turn that feature of and the light will be gone.

Back
Top Bottom