• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SMS Popup disappeared

I did used to have holo launcher , but i used go sms pro with that (had the whole true ics look) but now that i decided to go stock (lg launcher etc), the messaging popups don't work ...i cleared data on messaging and lg home apps .... but nothing ...i did have lg home frozen when using holo ...could that have affected it ? :thinking: ...and yes i am aware of the market apps , but i want the stock popup to work like when purchased :(

Upvote 0
I've done trial and error on this matter (i am rooted and debloat my motion following safe guide lists ) ...and every time i followed the unbrick guide to get back to stock... the popups worked fine... but when i mess with systemui apk (black status bar mod) , or maybe delete lgsetupwizard ...they disappear and dont come back until i unbrick ..? Idk what it is :thinking:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones