• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help SO freaking confused... noob internet issues.

I am so confused right now. I just bought this phone... never had an Android before. My last phone was an LG Rumor Touch... I was able to go on the internet pretty much anywhere without hassle. I have NO CLUE how to make this thing access the internet... everything I bring up, browser, email, apps, whatever, won't connect. I've tried driving to my friends house and stopped 5 places along the way and wasn't able to use the internet in any of those places, so it isn't my area. Besides, my friend has a Virgin Mobile Triumph that works in this very chair that I'm sitting in, so I don't know what it is. There is a little 3G icon at the top... no bars or anything, but two blinking arrows. I can't do Wifi here because I lost my WPA2 key & router password and don't feel like resetting everything. I DO have data enabled, and tried disabling and renabling it. I also tried enabling and disabling airplane mode, which didn't help either. I was able to activate the phone without any issues. Am I missing something here???

hi.....try activating again, i have heard that helps. Try rebooting with a battery pull for a couple mins also. If that doesn't work, try calling VM customer service to have them check things out.

You may not be provisioned to the network properly, you said you just bought the phone some times it takes hours for net access. If it continues email the social media team, VMUSocialcare@sprint.com with your phone number and v key along with the problem

Back
Top Bottom