• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

So no release date then?

Ninja'd ^^^^^^ ;)

Not sure why it's not working, but article states April on all major carriers.

Probably because my work network wouldnt let the site open.

My friend told me April 11th was on IGN.

Phandroid still doesnt have the date in their article though.

The "16GB" version (actually less than 8GB free) will be out and then the usual wait to see on the more practical (if app fan) 32GB version. A lot of carriers never sold the 32GB S4 and VZW waited almost three months. The pitch then was you could put apps on your sd card, but I think that has been taken away on the S5 due to the new Google agreement/partnership.

The "16GB" version (actually less than 8GB free) will be out and then the usual wait to see on the more practical (if app fan) 32GB version. A lot of carriers never sold the 32GB S4 and VZW waited almost three months. The pitch then was you could put apps on your sd card, but I think that has been taken away on the S5 due to the new Google agreement/partnership.

I thought that this was debunked and that the actual free space was over 10GB. The demo phones included extra demo software that would not be on the final version... Samsung Galaxy S5 Storage Beats Galaxy S4

Back
Top Bottom