• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SOFTWARE UPDATE

oaklane

Android Enthusiast
Saturday I upgraded to the Droid Turbo and it immediately download the software update. I haven't installed it as of yet. My previous phone was a Droid Razr HD and I didn't like the updated software. But I probably don't have a choice eventually I'll have to install?

What software update are you referring about? I'm curious because the wife will be upgrading to this phone, she probably will receive it on Saturday.
How do you like the phone so far? Any suggestions/comments about it?

Thnx.

The newest software update is the a fix for the low call volume the Turbo had, and another one is the Advanced Calling update. If you are wondering about the Android 5.0 update we are still waiting for it to be released.

Yes it is very solid. When I got my Turbo back in Nov. it had very low call volume while in a call. Didn't think it would get fixed. I know it said it fixed the command center weather widget, never knew there was a problem with it but then again I never really paid attention to it all that much. I just hope they 5.0 pushed out soon or whatever the new one will be when they get all the bugs fixed.

Thanks for answering my question. The wife ended up getting the Maxx instead of the Turbo on Tuesday. I guess vzw ran out of Turbos!

Saptech, so far so good, love the phone, I'm getting 40-50 hours on a single charge! Ive had now for almost 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom