• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help software upgrade problems

M41NFRAME

Lurker
Hi i have a galaxy 2 tab 10.1 and am trying to upgrade the software via the tabs settings menu, everytime i hit the update button i get a message saying "Cannot update software, your device has been modified" it has not been rooted or modified, also i have tried the "remove CD card and reset" thing and it still does not work, i really want to stick with android and make it work for me but it seems more trouble than its worth. any help would be great and thank you in advance.

it is currently running 4.1.1

Have you tried the hard reset Boot using the Volume and on Button you the have the green android man options

Hi Brian thank you responding i have tried all the listed methods that i have found on google, i think i am just going to get an Ipad alot easier

Go to sammobile and download the latest version and install with odin via pc i always had trouble just updating normally this will work, ordownload cm10 latest stable build its better anyway and install that there instructions on google or maybe even here somewhere wipe everthi g first tho.. Ull also need to run cfauto root..

Back
Top Bottom