• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help solution for 0% battery in Neo

Even I have the same problem... My neo always shows 0% battery. even I tried re installing the software but its not getting through as my phone got less battery power to do updation. I have given this to SE service center, they seems to be little confused. they have no Idea what to do.. they said that I need to change the phone board. I dnt know how much that gonna cost as Neo is not launched in India. can anyone please advise me??

I have same problem with my neo, but the solution in the link didn't work for me because I can't unlock bootloader.

Pleases, somebody can help me?

Thanks.

You guys downgraded from 2.3.4 to 2.3.2 and that triggered the glitch, I have repared it on multiple Neos and Arcs, it's a 10 minute thing with me. I can help

Hi,

I downgraded my Xperia Neo from 2.3.4. to 2.3.2. and have since had the 0% battery problem. I have managed to upgrade to 4.0.4., build number 4.1.B.0.587 but the battery issue persists...please help :(

I have a locked Bootloader btw.

Thanks,
Colette

Back
Top Bottom