• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Some gmail messages not showing in full

srothkin

Some gmail messages are showing in some kind of abbreviated/collapsed form. They have 2 full lines of text and then a partial 3rd line ending with ...

These all seem to be messages that are either replies to earlier messages or new messages with the same title as earlier trashed messages (e.g. forum notifications from this forum where I viewed a notification, deleted it, then got another).

If I press reply, the quoted text also has only the abbreviated message.

On my PC I can see the full message in Outlook and in the Gmail web interface.

How do I fix this?

same here, but I must admit I am new to gmail in general. I also find that links in messages later on in a thread do not work either. They are not clickable. If I go back to earlier messages then the links are clickable (tappable).

john

same issue here....further more...when I reply it just says "sending" in red text and that never goes away....I'm not sure if my email responses are getting through.

Thanks -- I found the bug entry after I posted here, and added my vote to it. Hopefully it will be fixed in the Dec. 11 update.

Back
Top Bottom