• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Some HD games aren't working

pr0xy3r

Lurker
Nov 20, 2012
Hi!
I'm using HTC Desire Z (overclocked to 1Ghz) with CoreDroid ROM (for a long time), and I have tried to install few HD games, but they didn't worked. :(
First of all, Fast Five: when game is launched, it freezes whole phone on loading screen and I must pull out battery.
Real Racing 2: when game is launched, it's pretty lagging, and when I start race it closes game on loading screen.
Asphalt 6/7 and Modern Combat 3 won't even show loading screen on start - game is immediately closed.
Reason why I'm asking for help is because I have installed Asphalt 5, NFS Shift and Hot Pursuit, and they work perfectly - without any lag (especially NFS Hot Pursuit).

So, does anybody know how to solve this, or to recommend me something to try? Thanks in advance!

P.S. Just to let you know that I have properly installed these games, with changed "Build.prop" file for Gameloft games, but I assume that problem isn't with that changed file(?)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones