• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro WiFi Internet Problem

wflead

Lurker
Hello, I just got a Sony Ericsson Xperia x10 mini pro. I had a very old phone before so i am not very familiar with all these apps and features on this Sony phone.

The first day I was able to use the internet through Wi-Fi ( I think... ). I stop using the next day because I was afraid of paying for all the data because I don

Welcome to AF! :)

If you've got an E, that looks like Data is enabled. Uncheck the mobile network -> data traffic and see if that changes things.

Thank you I went ahead and try what you told me.

I unchecked the data traffic and E symbol with the up and down arrow is gone. Then i went to the browser and it said " Web page not available."

Thank you for your help, do u have another suggestions. I would greatly appreciate it.

On your phone, can you see an option to assign yourself a static IP address?

If you head into the WiFi Settings, Click Menu, then Advanced, is there anything on that page which says "Static IP"?

On your phone, can you see an option to assign yourself a static IP address?

If you head into the WiFi Settings, Click Menu, then Advanced, is there anything on that page which says "Static IP"?

Yes, i found under Wi-Fi setting>>> Advance>>> "Use Static IP"

But it is not checked.

Should I check it?

Yeah, no harm in giving it a shot. You'll need to enter some info though. It will relate to your home network. Do you know whats required or do yo want a walk through?

These didn't work for me. Can anyone please detail me what to do?

My xperia k10 mini is detecting my home wifi. but after the message "Connecting" it is showing disconnected. Password for my wifi given in the phone is also correct.

i faced this problem today and found that this issue Related with router so you have to Disable MAC address in wireless setting and it will be work !
in shaa Allah = Allah willing,

Back
Top Bottom