• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Space Zoom 100X

Rob

Galaxy S20 Ultra
News Moderator
Administrator
The below Galaxy S20 Ultra photo just leaked and next to what appears to be 4 camera lenses and a flash sits the phrase: "Space Zoom 100x".

galaxy-s20-ultra-space-zoom.jpeg

We can assume that's what Samsung is calling the ridiculous camera on the Galaxy S20 with 100X zoom (unclear if that's optical, digital, or both).

This is why I'm buying the Galaxy S20 Ultra. The Camera. I'm hoping the the 100X Space Zoom and hopefully high photo quality (including low light photos quality) help me feel good about leaving the DSLR behind on every occasion.

I'm SO darn excited for this!

Last edited:
The below Galaxy S20 Ultra photo just leaked and next to what appears to be 4 camera lenses and a flash sits the phrase: "Space Zoom 100x".

View attachment 147463

We can assume that's what Samsung is calling the ridiculous camera on the Galaxy S20 with 100X zoom (unclear if that's optical, digital, or both).

This is why I'm buying the Galaxy S20 Ultra. The Camera. I'm hoping the the 100X Space Zoom and hopefully high photo quality (including low light photos quality) help me feel good about leaving the DSLR behind on every occasion.

I mean, the telephoto has crazy zoom capabilities, so chances are it is a mix of that and the 100-something megapixel main shooter. This phone looks amazing!

View attachment 147463

I have to wait for the N20 with the same. already spent 1100 in august and will then upgrade. Im waiting to SEE the truth from owners of it before any upgrade.

100x, damn. I got this lense the I used with my Pixel 3a that did crazy zoom. Pair that with 100x and I'll be able to pick out footprints on the moon. :p

3a Examples:
No digital zoom, no optical zoom lens.
upload_2020-2-7_17-8-29.png

Digital Zoom & Optical Lens
upload_2020-2-7_17-9-6.png

Back
Top Bottom