• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Spare batteries + Charger

Mad_Sunday

Just ordered this on eBay. You get 2 batteries and a compact charger. I've been using one of these (2 batteries + charger) with my Samsung Portal for the last 12 months. You get the benefits of.........

1 a spare (or 2) battery to carry in your pocket to use as and when needed.

2 You can charge the spare batteries while using your phone.

3 You are not shoving the micro USB plug in and out of your phone. This stops it getting knackered prematurely.

The batteries I got for the Samsung seem to be as good as the original, hopefully these will be just as good.

The link.........
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/ufo101/m.htm...&_odkw=&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3911.c0.m270.l1313

Pete

These arrived today :) I've charged both. Just swapped the flat original for one of the new ones, it booted up fine and says I have 97% battery. I put the original LG battery in the new charger and now thats charging too. I did have a bit of trouble getting the charger to work with the LG battery at first, but it was just a case of getting the contacts aligned. The charger has the right side cut away to allow the batteries to fit in (they are wider than it is) and you need the ensure the battery is hard over to the left side to get the contacts to mate up.

I'll see how things pan out over the next few days. (Another charger/2 battery set on the way for the missus's phone too)

Pete

Update.........seem to work fine, had that one in all day and it seems to last about the same as the original.

Update 2 .......tried both spares now and the original charged in the new charger, no issues :-)

Back
Top Bottom