• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Speaker volume problem!!!

flakito97

Android Expert
Well I have Black Plague installed and decided to flash Beats audio and for some reason I don't see no difference with my regular notification volume. And my speaker volume has completely decreased as if it were my regular ear piece volume. It comes outta my back speaker but it's really low followed with a loud *hisssss* noise.

probably because you don't need beats with this ROM, it already has Sony brava engine built in. I used to have beats but before I installed this
ROM I had done a complete wipe of my SD card; so that got rid of the beats drivers and now I don't have a problem with my music

anna

I think MAYBE a reflash of the rom would be in order. Have you tried this with other music? Is it like this with every audio file?

I remember asking if the beats was needed. PG suggested it was not needed.

Or. it could be something else, not sure, just taking a stab.

The speaker on the connect isn't that great. Also, i think that the beats audio driver would require an app or something to use it properly, like powerAMP. I could be wrong. Someone please correct me if i am.

Well I have Black Plague installed and decided to flash Beats audio and for some reason I don't see no difference with my regular notification volume. And my speaker volume has completely decreased as if it were my regular ear piece volume. It comes outta my back speaker but it's really low followed with a loud *hisssss* noise.

Ok when you say you flashed beats audio do you mean you got the apk zip and flashed it? If so that's not enough, you need to go to the market and just search beats audio and you will get the drivers you need. Just flashing the apk isn't enough.

Ok when you say you flashed beats audio do you mean you got the apk zip and flashed it? If so that's not enough, you need to go to the market and just search beats audio and you will get the drivers you need. Just flashing the apk isn't enough.

Well I hadn't done the full installation.. Only just flash zip. But I just did it and now when I try to access my ring tones. The process. Adcore. Force closes... And my phone calls don't come in. When do I find the drivers in order to completely delete them from my system??

Hmmm, I don't remember (i have brain cancer & my memory is the shyts) when I put version 1.2 on I wiped my sdcard first because I had so much crap on it, so obviously it got rid of the drivers. In the play store it does say something about unistalling the app doesn't get rid of the drivers but I don't remember if it says how to remove them. You might check that.

Hmmm, I don't remember (i have brain cancer & my memory is the shyts) when I put version 1.2 on I wiped my sdcard first because I had so much crap on it, so obviously it got rid of the drivers. In the play store it does say something about unistalling the app doesn't get rid of the drivers but I don't remember if it says how to remove them. You might check that.

Nope it doesn't. But what I did was open the beats audio. Zip and saw where in the system the items were placed.

Back
Top Bottom