• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Specific type of cradle wanted

animal47

Hi all, had my dhd for a few months now and think it is a great phone apart from the usual battery complaints which only really affect me when i watch movies, my phone is perfectly ok for normal use but movie watching really eats the battery a lot quicker than my old iphone ever did, with the iphone i just bought a little plug in battery booster that i would just plug in when i was watching a movie but this is proving more difficult on the dhd due to the headphone jack being covered by the battery boosters that are available.
I thought i had finally found the answer in this as it has an audio out and was about to order it until it clicked that i need one that will work with the phone on its side not upright
HTC Desire HD AIO Delux Desktop Charger Sync POD Stand on eBay (end time 27-Jan-11 16:50:26 GMT)
Does anyone know of a product that can charge my phone as well as having an audio out or leaving the headphone jack uncovered.
Cheers.

I bought myself a cheap desk stand similar to the ones on ebay from a mall outlet I found when I took it apart could drill a hole in it and glue in a jack plug one that's at a right angle to the cable put it back together and works perfect the cable is 50 cm long with socket to plug ear phones into or plugs into my hifi. It looks ok and does the job until someone makes the proper one built in. Sorry it has no make or number on it to cross reference but there a few out there

Back
Top Bottom