• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

specs of galaxy light

Hello,

I got this phone galaxy light recently and was trying to check the specs with the official specs. ( I installed antutu benchmark and few others android device info apps)
All of them are showing that this device has 884 MB of RAM , can anyone please confirm
Also hardware info says that it has MTK MT6572 CPU - ( wiki tells me that this daul core CPU) , however official specs says that it quad core
I am really confused , can some one please check their devices and please confirm

Thanks a lot

Hello,

I got this phone galaxy light recently and was trying to check the specs with the official specs. ( I installed antutu benchmark and few others android device info apps)
All of them are showing that this device has 884 MB of RAM , can anyone please confirm

Antutu and Clean Master both say I've got 884 MG of RAM too. I think this is because the device reserves a certain amount of RAM for the core operations, and the remaining amount is for everything else. My LG 8.3 tablet has 2 GB RAM, and those apps say I have 1767.6 MB.

Also hardware info says that it has MTK MT6572 CPU - ( wiki tells me that this daul core CPU) , however official specs says that it quad core
I am really confused , can some one please check their devices and please confirmt

That's weird as hell. What are you looking at though? On Antutu, mine just says CUP 1400 MHz (x4), without specifying the type, with a Mali-400 GPU. If I look at CPU-Z, it says it's an ARM Cortex-A7 with 4 cores at 1.40GHz with a Mali-400 GPU. Quadrant says the same stuff.

On phonescoop it says it is a 1.4 GHz Samsung SHANNON22
quad-core.

And on youtube the review video I commented on he agreed with me +1.

Myabe there is different models. Weird. I will check when mine arrives later today. What apps do you guys use to check this kind of stuff.

Myabe there is different models. Weird. I will check when mine arrives later today. What apps do you guys use to check this kind of stuff.

I didnt use an app, I built the rooting kernel from source as well as TWRP thats where my source of info comes from :).

Cool did not know cpu-z was available for android. Will have a look later when the phone arrives. Still not here yet.

Back
Top Bottom