• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sprint Note 2... Not around here!

JAJameson2010

Android Enthusiast
No stores around here have them today! I'm assuming the Sprint store at least has a few, but I refuse to step foot inside any of my local ghetto sprint stores. I was hoping to buy it at a retailer so I could have an easy 30 day return policy in case something is defective ( I don't carry insurance on my phones) Best Buy has no idea when they will get them, but they said At&T will have them on the 6th. Radio Shack didn't even act like they knew what the Note 2 was!

Not sure what Samsung or Sprint is thinking... All they are doing is pissing me off enough to not even want the phone right now. I'll probably still get the phone but I'm sure not going to plunk down $300 for it. I'll wait for a really good sale.

If I had gone to my ghetto Sprint store, I probably have been in there mad as hell. This is one of those stores that manages to "sell out" all the best phones within minutes of the store opening because the employees have gotten them for themselves; even though they're not supposed to be available for employees to buy.

It's such a shame the Sprint storefront are that horrible. They had a very good chance of having me impulse buy at $299... they blew that! My patience has been renewed :)

Back
Top Bottom