• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Sprint] Play Store Says Insufficient Space on some apps..

Got the Virgin Mobile Samsung Victory 4g LTE. It's rooted with TWRP and installed busybox and superU through TWRP. There is over 600megs available for apps but some won't install. Says insufficient space for the app. Yet some apps install no problem. Wiped Play store cache and uninstalled any updates to the store. I was just adding apps when it filled up and ran out of room. Started uninstalling apps and still getting the insufficient space even though there is plenty. What could I do to fix this? Seen others have this problem with other phones but what worked for them hasn't fixed my problem. Any ideas would be much appreciated! Unless its because I rooted it? Don't think so was fine till filled it up and then started uninstalling didn't help... Thank You in Advance!

Found reinstalling Rom Toolbox Lite fixed the problem. Also found where messing withs the apps2sd to auto. Have had no problems since. Even though apps2sd doesn't do anything to our Victorys. If had to do over wouldn't install the app. Came purchased VM Victory 4.1.2 now rooted with TWRP and have wifi trther working from xda. Any comments as to why this app would cause insufficient space is welcome to comment. Would like to take the app off but not wanting the problem of not being able to install apps...

Found reinstalling Rom Toolbox Lite fixed the problem. Also found where messing withs the apps2sd to auto. Have had no problems since. Even though apps2sd doesn't do anything to our Victorys. If had to do over wouldn't install the app. Came purchased VM Victory 4.1.2 now rooted with TWRP and have wifi trther working from xda. Any comments as to why this app would cause insufficient space is welcome to comment. Would like to take the app off but not wanting the problem of not being able to install apps...

super helpful. i wound up reinstalling my pro version of ROM Toolbox and set the apps2sd to auto and BOOM--it works. this was killing me. thanx again!! :beer:

:(Hi guys quick question. On all of the specs being advertised about the device, I saw that it was supposed to have 4 gigs of internal memory for storage but I get only 1.78 gigs. Was it false advertising or is there something wrong with my device? Ant pointers are greatly appreciated and needed!

Back
Top Bottom