• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Sprint] Unroot help

An UrgeTo Dance

The Hero of the Winds
Alright so I really need help. I have to bring my phone in because of the USB port and the store said they had to send it in to get it fixed so I need to unroot. Can I just flash a stock unrooted ROM then lock the bootloader again and be done with it? or is there other stuff I need to do?

Edit: and a stock recovery?

Yeah. It would be easier to use Odin. Look up the video by qbking on xda. You need the tar and the lte tar. Install it with Odin and lock the boot loader.

How long is your phone expected to be gone for?

Running the Evo I assume? King's Froyo while you wait?

Bummer to hear though. I hope it's back soon for you.

No I found one way that it will charge and luckily my brother has a nexus so he can charge my battery for me. I am waiting for the replacement from Sprint, it should be here Monday so until then I am running an unrooted stock Nexus. It's a pain really, you don't know how awesome something is until you don't have it anymore lol. I never really used the stock jelly bean because I rooted my Nexus within 24 hours of purchase.

Gotcha. Good to hear. Yeah, the rooted roms offer some options that I just can't live with out. A big one for me is volume rocker to ff songs.

No I found one way that it will charge and luckily my brother has a nexus so he can charge my battery for me. I am waiting for the replacement from Sprint, it should be here Monday so until then I am running an unrooted stock Nexus. It's a pain really, you don't know how awesome something is until you don't have it anymore lol. I never really used the stock jelly bean because I rooted my Nexus within 24 hours of purchase.

The worst part is stock colors. Yuck.

Back
Top Bottom