• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SSDD " Droid's Android 2.1 Update Halted"

If they are having issues with the OTA, why not host the file online and let us mount and install the dang thing?? :?

Already answered that sometime ago. There won't be an update till well after release of the N1 and Incrediable on Verizons network. Unless you root, it may be a very long game and wait!

Already answered that sometime ago. There won't be an update till well after release of the N1 and Incrediable on Verizons network. Unless you root, it may be a very long game and wait!

Really hope thats not the case :(

I guess I really need to start reading about rooting..

I'm shocked a leaked version hasn't surfaced for the Droid yet, the Eris has now gotten 2 leaked versions that work very well.. Perfect?? No but definetly much better then stock

I'm shocked a leaked version hasn't surfaced for the Droid yet, the Eris has now gotten 2 leaked versions that work very well.. Perfect?? No but definetly much better then stock

I hope you're being sarcastic because lots of us have been running the leaked 2.1 for the Droid for weeks now.

I actually wasn't just uniformed lol... Sorry don't pay a whole lot of attention since getting rid of my Moto Droid . Sometime I think back and regret my decision

I wasn't aware a leak for the droid happened , the Eris is like the unwanted step child of Verizon/HTC/Google haha

We've had a "leaked" version of 2.1 (ESE53) for quite some time now and pretty much everyone that is rooted has it (and, thus, could care less about the official update).

Back
Top Bottom