• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SSL/TLS error....anyone help?

blubill

Jun 23, 2010
Illinois
www.billywaddell.net
I have installed citrix receiver and when I try to connect my droid to it, it spits out the error: SSL/TLS error: You have not chosen to trust "Name of Cert", the issuer of the server's security certificate.

I have tried installing the certificates and they seem to have went fine, but I still get this error. Is there any way to "trust" these certificates so I can get connected?

Any help is really appreciated

Hi,

I had the same, we use elcheapo comodo certificates, I connected to a securegateway environment that we build 1 year ago, only thing I did was requesting the ssl certificate again. After I received the certificate I imported it in the securegateway. Refreshed my android and it worked, did the same on 7 other sec. gateways and everywhere I did it it worked.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones